The Alamo Colleges District Human Resources Department in collaboration with District, college administration and the Board of Trustees have created incentives for voluntary COVID-19 vaccine reporting. These incentives include the following:
- All full-time, benefited employees (faculty and staff) who have been vaccinated and register on the site will receive an additional 8 hours of personal leave. The additional personal leave will be loaded on your personal leave balance in ACES on the first of the month following the vaccination submission.
- All part-time and adjunct employees (excluding work-study students) who have been vaccinated and register on the site will be paid a one-time $50 incentive. This incentive will be paid on the last pay check of the month following the vaccination submission.
- The Voluntary COVID-19 Vaccine Reporting Site will be open through November 19, 2021.
- Faculty and staff will be able to carry over the additional 8 hours of personal leave to the next fiscal year (through August 21, 2022).
How to do it:
- Log into ACES
- Click Employee tab, then Web Services
- Click Employee link under the main menu
- Click on Voluntary COVID-19 Vaccine Reporting
- Stacey Blum
- NVC HR Partner