Early voting in Bexar County began on Monday, October 24 and ends Friday, November 4.
Election Day is on Tuesday, November 8. Depending on when and where you vote, each polling location has different times for operating; however, for Election Day all polls will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Where Can I Vote?
The following colleges will serve as voting sites for Early Voting and Election Day:
– Northwest Vista College – Pecan Hall, Room 101
– San Antonio College – Victory Center
– Palo Alto College – Ozuna Library & Learning Center, Room 102
The following colleges will serve as voting sites for Election Day ONLY:
– Northeast Lakeview College – Lllano Wellness Center
– St. Philip’s College – William Allen Hudgins (WAH) Health & Wellness Facility, Room 105
Don’t forget, registered and eligible voters may vote at ANY early voting location located in the county of residence. This is true for Bexar County residents on Election Day too. However, if you don’t live in Bexar County, and your home county does not participate in the Countywide Polling Place Program, you can only vote at the voting precinct assigned to you on Election Day.
You can find your voting precinct location by looking at your Voter Registration Card or using VoteTexas.gov
website and use the “My Voter Page”, which will be populated with voting sites two days prior to Election Day.